Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Maxi Dress


So now that our crazy weekend is over we have all been taking it easy. This weekend was a bit crazy as Rock was at a retreat all weekend and I was alone with the kids. I did some sewing while the kids trashed played in the basement. And on Sunday we went to Monkey's BFF's Communion. Speaking of Communions I shared pictures from Monkey's over here. Since we were taking it easy I also didn't get many pictures of my outfits. 

Still  being mostly  couch bound  has afforded me more time to work on my projects.  You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily.



As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
I'm posting this a day early again because I have a physio appointment tomorrow, I'm hoping he can do an assessment on me tomorrow to see where we are at. I had a MRI on Monday morning but it'll be 2 weeks before I get the results.
  
Thursday  - Work
 cardi - Target
top- Lane Bryant (This top was on an episode of What Not to Wear as a what not to wear. Now seeing it on me it's going to be a what not to wear and will probably be turned into flowers for headbands.).
pants - Addition Elle
socks - Walmart


Sunday - Monkey's BFF's Communion








t-shirt - Walmart
Maxi dress- made by me the day before

Tuesday - work and school council
headband - gift from a  friend
cowl necklace - made by me
dress - Target
jeans - MXM


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania


3 comments:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love the print on that maxi!

Ania said...

Thanks Megan

Melaina25 said...

The cowl necklace is super cute!

PS: Do you know you have captcha turned on on your comments? Here is how to turn it off:

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/i-hate-captcha-aka-1-2-3-tutorial-to.html