Sunday, April 8, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 14

So I am still down for the count, I have graduated from crutches to a cane but I still need assistance. My knee is still swollen and still can't be straightened out.  I am going to work early tomorrow so I can start physio so I'm posting this tonight.

That said when you can't walk you tend to have more time to work on projects, so that's what I did.

Monday
 I did a sketch, trying to figure out an inspirational piece


and I crocheted some more flowers for the girls' Easter dresses

Tuesday


Slowly adding more colour to my doodle

and more flowers crocheted

Wednesday


And more colour added to completion.

And a new doodle sketch started.


Thursday

Finished the doodle and added some pin backs to the flowers.

Started the baseball hat for my nephew.


all the flowers now have pin backs

Friday




It was a family affairs as we coloured Easter eggs.  Thankfully last year on clearance I picked up the spinner for dyeing eggs because it was the perfect mess free way for him to participate.

Worked on the hat in the car en route to visit family.


Made an inspirational mixed media piece (including my hear doodle) as a thank you present for someone.

Finished the hat (minus the embroidery) but released the hat will be too big for my 7 month old nephew (even though he's wearing 12-18 mos clothes) and will give this hat to Tutu but start making a new hat in hopes of finishing for the next day.

Saturday


The finished piece



The second hat being worked on

Sunday


Working on the second hat,I had to do some ripping up because it was still turning out too big.



Here are the girls in their Easter dresses. You can see all the flower pins I made to dress up their dresses.



And here are some pictures of the kids in their Easter best. 

I hope that everyone had a creative week and produced a lot of stuff. Hope the upcoming week is as creative.

 Ania

No comments: