Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Another week another What I Wore post.

I started off the week with good intentions. Took pictures 2 days in a row and then after my cousin went into labour and I got sick it all went downhill from there. This week I only have 2 outfits to share.


Hairband - made by me
bib necklace - made by me
t-shirt - Penningtons
shrug - Penningtons
belly band - motherhood maternity

skirt - MXM
leggings - Penningtons
shoes - George





hairband - made by me
t-shirt - upcycled by me

jeans - MXM
shoes - George

And trying to take some more fun pictures



 The girls wanted in on the jumping action. I took a few tries to get us all in the air but we had fun trying.


Like last week I'm linking up to The Pleated Poppy , and  Mama Go Round.


1 comment:

Mindie Hilton said...

I am new to the wiww, this was my 2nd week. I loved your post. Here is mine if you are interested, it's worth a good laugh. Nice to meet you.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/boobie-dress-i-hate-and-never-wore.html

I have an anything goes linky that starts every Friday afternoon your welcome to come and I hope you will.