Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Vacation Edition

This week I sucked again at taking pictures. We are on vacation this week, we spent 4 days at the cottage and I wasn't picture worthy so I didn't put in an effort in taking my pictures.  I mean you don't really want to see me in yoga pants and t-shirts anyways.

This week was a semi-productive week in terms of my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.

Thursday


 headband - made by me
t-shirt - fashion Bug
pearls - left to me by my Aunt
jeans - MXM

I was told by a co-worker that I look very dress up, another one told me I looked like I was glowing, another one commented about my hair.  Something was up because I rarely get so many compliments.

Thursday

t-shirt - from Rock (he got the wrong size when he went to see Blue Rodeo in concert so it's mine now)
jeans - MXM

Here are a few shots from our weekend at the cottage





 Doesn't Rock look amazing here 218 lbs lost and counting. I am sooo proud of him.

We spent a lot of time painting and crafting

Tuesday - The Ex

not very flattering pictures of me
headband - made by me
t-shirt - stolen from Rock (because our washer broke and I had no clean clothes, replacement one comes Friday)
capris and belt - Penningtons
brace -physio

And a not so great full body family picture. We have been doing pictures with these signs for 8 years now, it's an inside family joke.

Here are a few more pictures from our day today





The last 2 pictures were taken by Rock on the Alpine ride. I may or may not have had a panic attack on that ride when I was on it. heights and I don't do well, and it was sooo slow. I totally freaked out on Monkey who went on with me.  It was her 3rd time on it.

We had a great day but that fun isn't over yet. Tomorrow we go to Canada's Wonderland, Thursday is our "down day" where I hope to get my hair done, take Monkey and me to Dr's appointments and then take the girls shopping for shoes for school, Friday is another day at the Ex, Saturday we are visiting with friends. Sunday and Monday I hope to maybe rest and get my house in order and cleaned up before back to work and back to school.

I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania

No comments: