Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Having Fun

This week was pretty good for taking pictures. I also tried to have more fun with them this week.

This week was a rainy week so we spent most of the time inside and I worked on my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
And the post is going up early today as Rock took Monkey and Muffin to gymnastics and I stayed home with Tutu and just hanged. I normally clean Tuesday nights when I only have 1 helper around but after the major cleaning I did on the weekend (cleaned, purged, organized and moved furniture) I needed a break.  I was still cleaning last night too.
Thursday - work


 headband - made by me
shrug -Fashion Bug
dress - from a friend
Friday - work


headband - made by me
t-shirt from a friend
jeans - MXM

Saturday - Muffin's soccer, running errands and McDonald's for lunch and play-land



cowl - made by me
t-shirt - Motherhood Maternity
jeans - MXM

Monday - work








So yesterday I decided to have fun with my photos. I felt pretty, fun and colourful and had a mini-photo shoot.
headband- made by me
dress - Walmart
cuff - Rustik Chic

 Tuesday - work


 headband - finished by me last night
scarf - made by me
top- Lane Bryant
pants - Penningtons (they were lost in the back of my closet for almost 2 years)


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania


No comments: