Sunday, August 5, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 31

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 30 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 30 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This week wasn't bad in terms of productivity. There was some really productive days and some not so much I am trying to juggle creating while doing research and reading as well.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

 

Monday

Finished a bow and crocheted a chain to use up the scrap of yarn leftover


And started a new hat


Tuesday
A little art journalling sketch



Monkey made some flags to cheer her 2 favorite teams in Olympic gymnastics


How I spend my evenings, crocheting, reading and working on my business plan.

Wednesday

worked on the hat and finished it. 


Thursday

Started on yet another hat, trying out different designs. This is being made out of cotton with hopes it could be a summer hat for me.


Friday


I worked on the hat some more but didn't get a picture of my progress.


Saturday


In car on the way to Rock's grandparent's cottage. Both my mom and I were working on projects. Nope, it's not genetic at all that we both have a need to always have our hands busy.  Working on my hat.


Finished the hat, my mom thinks it looks like a night cap, who wears those anymore? I think it's cute but it still needs a little something. Also it' won't work as a summer hat the weight of the cotton yarn is too thick. A fall hat I guess.

Another view of the hat and start of a potential embellishment.


Sunday
The hat is done, a headband made and 2 chains with leftover yarn.


Started on a hat for Monkey.


I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania
















 

No comments: