Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

The past  week I wasn't that good at taking pictures.  I had a bit of a rough week. Wednesday at the gym was a bit disappointing, the few weeks off meant I gained 7 lbs. Not a huge deal but not the direction I want to be going. Friday I stayed home from work with a massive migraine, I only ventured out of the house to go to the hospital for an ultrasound on my thyroid.

 Still  being mostly  couch bound  has afforded me more time to work on my projects.  You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 


 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
Wednesday- gym and work

headband - made by me
top- Winners
belt - Forever 21
pants - MXM


Thursday, Friday and Saturday got no pictures but I did look cute on Saturday as I was doing face painting at Monkey's school's garage sale. I didn't have the camera since I gave it to Rock to take Muffin's pictures at her first soccer game this year.  They hanged things up and created 2 girl's teams for the kinder soccer instead of being co-ed teams. The girls teams played at 11am every Saturday which would make for a really sucky summer. So we got her switched to a boy's team.  She told us she was going to how the boys girls rock and she was going to beat the boys,. She kept up her word, she scored the first 2 goals and apparently some of the dads weren't impressed.









 Last shot is my little soccer star in action.

Sunday hanging out in the backyard. Tutu got dressed up as a fairy.
And a pretty pic of Monkey
Monday - work
The kids wanted in the picture
flower in hair and owl - made by e
top  and skirt - Thyme Maternity (yes I still wear some)

Tuesday - work
headband - made by me
scarf (just finished yesterday) and flower - made by me
t-shirt - Penningtons
pants -Fashion Bug

I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania

No comments: