Sunday, June 17, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 24

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 20 weeks, it all started here.

  So my motivation is still lacking. Not much got done this week.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

Finished making my scarf

This is e wearing the finished product on Tuesday


And starting a new necklace project

Tuesday

 Working on the necklace outside while the kids play

Wednesday

 Made up a temporary family rules until I can make it like I want.

Thursday
Almost done the necklace

Friday
I finished the necklace but didn't take the picture until Saturday

Saturday
Trying to make up for a less then productive week today I added another coat of paint to my chair

 

This is a picture frame I picked up last weekend at a garage sale.

and I turned it into something fun, needs another coat of yellow


and made myself a new headband

Sunday
And here are some flowers I made yesterday and today

I also started working on a crochet skirt for Monkey's doll but never got a picture of it.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.

Ania

No comments: