Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Date Night

This week was way better in terms of taking pictures.
I have been spending lots of time outside with the kids and working on my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.


Wednesday- work
 headband - made by me
top - upcycled by me
belt - Forever 21
capris- hand me down from a friend


Thursday - work

flower - gift from my mom
shrug - Penningtons
top - Fashion Bug
skirt - Penningtons


Saturday - date with Rock to celebrate  his birthday.


flower- gift from my mom
top - Motherhood Maternity (yup still wearing some)
skirt - Penningtons
shoes- Payless
necklace - made by me
bracelet and ring - Michaels ($1.50 each, hello steal)
a better look at the accessories

These are pictures of Rock mocking my WIWW poses but if you ignore the stupid faces he is making you can see how awesome he looks. I am so proud of him, he has lost over 204lbs, yup a whole person. I am so proud of what he has accomplished in just over a year. He has made many sacrifices to better himself for us.

Monday - work


dress - Target
flower pin - made by me
belt - made by me
ring - picked up at a garage sale
jeans - MXM

The girls had to join me in my pictures and that blue monster in the background keeps our sanity around here in the summer.  A little above ground pool to keep the kids cool and entertained.

Celebrating Rock's birthday, he is one year closer to 40.

Tuesday - work and a playdate

top- I don't remember where I got it, at some store a few years ago when visiting FIL in KY
belt- Penningtons
jeans - MXM


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania




No comments: