Monday, June 4, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 22

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 20 weeks, it all started here.

My motivation is way down so while I am creating daily, I am not getting as much done as I have in the past. I seem to not be able to shake this funk I am in. The is part of the reason why this post is going up late.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.


Monday

made a birthday card to mail down to Rock's grandmother


Started to work on a bow-tie for my nephew to wear to a wedding.

Tuesday




I made some Thank You cards

Wednesday


started a sketch


the bow part is made

Thursday



 Coloured in the sketch

Friday


.
worked on some more thank you cards

Saturday


working on a hair bow with the leftover wool


And started a belt

Sunday

worked on the belt some more


I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.


No comments: