Sunday, September 18, 2011

Little Man Shower

Today I hosted a baby shower and meet the baby party for my cousin. Because she had a big shower with daddy's family and our family isn't so big we decided to the shower and meet the baby at the same time.  The theme was Little Man.  Mustaches were the thing that tied everything together.  

Here are some pictures from the event (it seems like I neglected to take pictures of the invites so I'll have to share them another time).
mustache cloths pins for a game

decoration hanging from the ceiling

ruffled streamer I crocheted based on skirts I crocheted for the girls last Christmas and a banner I made


more banners

chocolate mustache lollipops as favours


chocolate cupcakes, with orange cream cheese icing (apparently orange zest turns white icing a yellowy orange so if you're trying to make blue icing you get more of an aqua colour)

Here is some cuteness

 Monkey in her party outfit

Tutu playing with my decorations.

Unfortunately there was no pictures of Muffin today.

No comments: