Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Halloween Edition

Man I've really been slacking in the post department. I just don't seem to have the motivation lately.  My brain has all these ideas but I  don't have the get up and go to do them, neither do I have the time.    I keep wanting and wishing for life to settle down but it seems that I attract crazy busy.


On a side note this morning at Walmart I scored an inflatable spider and strobe light for next year. I got all the stuff for loot bags for next year for 2 kids ( I can't believe that I will have 2 kids at school).  They aren't allowed to have any candy in them so I stocked up on yo-yo's, skeletons and rings.  I also stocked up on candy to fill up the pinata for Monkey's birthday party later this month (I really need to get started on the invites since I have to send them out next Friday).


This week wasn't such a good week for pictures. I will try and make up for it next week.



As the previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Mama Go Round.


headband - made by me
t-shirt - Penningtons
sweater - Target
jeans- MXM


 So since I still don't' have my pink streak I thought I'd try it with some pink temporary dye. Still not what I want, I need to get my friend to help me try again. I got a darker shade of pink this time.  Hopefully soon we can try again.


Happy Halloween. You can see all our Halloween fun over here.
Hat - Target
t-shirt - Target
sweater - Target
gloves - walmart
Skirt -  borrowed from my mom
fishnets - Target
boots - Payless



Isn't the back of the skirt rocking?


I got this great idea to pair a strapless dress with a t-shirt over here. I loved this dress, it was a maternity dress/skirt that I love but the girls have gone up 4 sizes between 4 pregnancies. I have yet to buy a strapless bra since I'm still nursing.  This idea has now allowed me to wear it again comfortably.  I love this look.

headband - made by me
t-shirt - Penningtons
dress- Thyme Maternity
tights - Target
shoes - Payless


So tonight Rock and I are blessed to get another date night tomorrow. Last week's date night was a bit of a disaster. I had a Wag-Jag for an Indian restaurant but when we went the restaurant was closed for Diwali.  So we went to another restaurant called Turtle Jack's.  The food sucked, they advertised 1/2 price drinks and apps during happy hour (which was when we went) and we still got charged full price.  We were told by the waitress that the sign out front has fine print stating in bar area only.  The  fine print was tiny.  It wasn't a big amount to save but it was the principal. You shouldn't have to read fine print with your dinner. This is a restaurant not a bank.  I was so upset that I sent my complaint to them in the car.  I'm a bit upset that they still haven't acknowledge my concerns or responded. Poor customer service.


Tonight we try the Indian restaurant again. I can't wait.


Ania

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life around here has been crazy busy too. I'm like you, I keep hoping it will slow down soon.

Enjoy your date night :)