Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Last week I worked on my grief this week I've been working on birthday presents and party prep. So much going on, you can check it out here.

My children are still loving the self-timer on my camera.  As soon as they hear the beeping they run to join me in the picture.   You will see them joining me for my pictures.

As the previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Mama Go Round.




Headband - made by me
scarf - crocheted by me
t-shirt - Penningtons
sweater - Target
 pants - MXM

And Tutu having his picture taken. My little cutie.


headband - made by me
cowl necklace - made by me, the tutorial is here
dress- Lane Bryant
pants - MXM

cowl - made by me
sweater - Target
jeans - MXM
adorable children - made by me
bird headband - made by me
sweater - Fashion Bug
cowl necklace - made by me
jeans - Request




headband - made by me
sweater - Target
jeans - MXM
my sweet Tutu who apparently really likes that green shirt wearing it twice in one week





headband - made by me
dress - Lane Bryant (and apparently I really like this dress wearing it twice in one week)
 jeans - MXM

Monkey getting in on the action

And Muffin, she`s become quite the little model.




And can I just say I'm totally loving my pink hair. I love looking in the mirror and seeing that pop of bright colour by my face. It makes me happy.


Ania

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You look great in that dress, no wonder you wore it twice!! Your kids are so adorable.