Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

So this pictures are the last of me rocking yoga pants on a daily basis to accommodate the brace. I was given the ok today to stop wearing it on a daily basis and just use it for sports now.  It will be a relief to wear what I want to wear (now let's see if my clothes still fit).

Still spending most of my time either with my leg propped up on the couch means I can work on all my creative projects. I have a huge to do list for the recovery. I think it's bigger then what I have time for but it's all on the list. This past week I finished up  a custom order,and some Christmas presents, lots of crocheting.. You can check out all my projects  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
  As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 Wednesday- work
 hat and owl - made by me
dress- Target
yoga pants - Pennington's

Thursday - Work
sweater - Catherine's
yoga pants - Pennington's

Saturday - Windows at the Eaton Centre and picking up my brother from the train (he's coming home for a visit after 11 years. He lives out in BC now)
hat and cowl - made by me
jacket - from a friend

Here are a few pictures from the day




Sunday - Church
earrings and necklace - Forever 21
t-shirt - Walmart
skirt - Pennington's
tights - Target

Monday - work
dress- Lane Bryant
yoga pants - Pennington's


  I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania

No comments: