Sunday, December 2, 2012

Creative Journey Week 48

The year is winding down fast, I can't believe there is less then a month to Christmas and almost a year I've been doing this.It all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

Well my stay at home recovery period is over, tomorrow I go back to work.My productivity will go down for sure.  My to-do list for this recovery period was huge and a lot got done but not everything that I wanted.  There are things that never got touched. My blogs were part of that. I had hoped to work on them both a bit but I just didn't feel up to it. Maybe once Christmas is over I will get that spark back.

This week, I finished a custom order hat and finished a couple of Christmas presents 

I have no clue what will get done this week as it's going to be an adjustment for all of us. The kids have been asking me not to go back to work and stay with them. I wish I could do that for them, for us. 

  If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday


Working on the custom order hat.

Tuesday
Cooked a yummy loaded baked potato soup


The custom order hat completed

Started making another hat for a Christmas present

Wednesday


Working and finishing the Christmas present


Pictures from the SLR of the completed hat.

Started on a cowl for me, my mom picked up this yarn for me just after my surgery and I wanted to play with it. I wanted to make a cowl.

Thursday
Working on the cowl at physio, I ran out of yarn and had to wait until I got home to work on it some more. When I was making it I realized I made it slightly too small for me, so instead it's for someone on my Christmas list I was making them a cowl anyways.



and finished the cowl

Friday
Started on another hat for another Christmas present

Saturday
Tutu fell asleep in the car on the way to Church so I sat int he car while he slept and worked on the hat.


Finished the hat


Finished hat taken with the SLR.


Started on another hat for another Christmas present.

Sunday
Working on the hat

So this will probably be the end of all this productivity. I just won't have the time to complete projects like I had now.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania







 

No comments: