Sunday, December 9, 2012

Creative Journey Week 49

The year is winding down fast, I can't believe there is just over 2 weeks to go to Christmas and almost a year I've been doing this.It all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This week, was definitely not as productive as I have been, simply because 8 hours of my day are taken up with work. But  I still managed to get a few Christmas presents done.

  If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

The hat is almost done 1 more row to go. A Christmas present off my list. 

Started on my 2013  calendar in my sketch book.
finished the present and started on a custom order.

Progress on the custom order

Tuesday

Progress on the hat and the completion of the custom order hat. I never got a good picture before I got it to the client.
Wednesday
Started on another Christmas present a cowl.

Thursday

Working on the calendar for 2013
Working on the cowl while supervising the kids taking a bath

More progress on the cowl

 Friday
Still working on the cowl at physio

Started an inspirational doodle

Saturday
Tried to make a bow in my hair.




Worked on the cowl and finsihed it or so I thought.

Sunday
After sleeping on the issue, I decided that it needed a border for a more finished look.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania







 

No comments: