Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Christmas Market

So this was my first week back at work. Adjusting to it  but it was sooo much nicer being home. 

Still spending most of my time either with my leg propped up on the couch means I can work on all my creative projects. I have a huge to do list for the recovery. I think it's bigger then what I have time for but it's all on the list. This past week I finished up  a custom order,and some Christmas presents, lots of crocheting.. You can check out all my projects  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
  As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
Sunday


 hat - made by me
jacket - from a friend
pants - Penningtons
 
After being coop up in the house we went out to the Lowe's Christmas Market in the Distillery District. It was raining so between that and my knee we didn't stay very long but we did get to see some stuff. 






And we got a picture with Santa




We also had some more pictures with Santa
Tutu was a little start struck with Santa, so we didn't get a good picture but it's still cute.


Monday - Back to work

flower - made by me
top - upcycled by me
yoga pants - Mark's


Tuesday
cardi- Target
dress- Lane Bryant
pants - Fashion Bug

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania

 

No comments: