Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday-cowls

This week was pretty good at taking pictures but I failed again at taking the pictures on the weekend.

I have been spending lots of time outside with the kids and working on my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
Posting this early because the kids let me on the computer tonight. Thank you Olympics.
 
Wednesday -work


I tried to shake things up by taking pictures in different spots in our yard.


headband - gift from a friend
top - Fashion Bug
jeans - MXM


Thursday- work

cowl - made by me
top - Penningtons
jeans - MXM


Friday -work






cowl- made by me
t-shirt - Walmart
pants - don't remember


Monday - work and stealing tomatoes from the garden

t-shirt- Motherhood Maternity (yup still wearing them)
belt and skirt - Penningtons


Tuesday - work

scarf - made by me
t-shirt - Walmart
skirt - from a friend


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania

No comments: