Sunday, July 15, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 28

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 26 weeks, it all started here. The year is halfway over, when did that happen. I have been doing at least one creative act everyday. There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

  This week was pretty good in terms of productivity, I've gotten back into the grove with sketching plus working on my crocheting. I'm keeping the momentum going.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

cupcakes that were a collaboration with a co-worker for a birthday

working on a new sketch

Tuesday


progression of the sketch

Wednesday

more work on the sketch

made a birthday card for a co-worker

and I started on a bow to have stock for my up-coming Etsy store.

Thursday

working on the bow at a BBQ lunch

The sketch completed? It needs sometime more but  I am not sure what to add.


helping Tutu paint a kitty cat


made a sketch for Monkey to colour

Friday



I put pen to paper and wrote, I ended up writing 7 pages.

Saturday

Made a birthday card

worked on the bow some more

Sunday

did some crocheting in the car

And I finished the first bow. 


I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

Ania

 

No comments: