Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

This week was not a good week for taking pictures. It was a busy week, some days I did have cute outfits on but just didn't get around to taking the pictures.

I have been spending lots of time outside with the kids and working on my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.



Thursday - dentist appointment and spent the day at Monkey's school taking pictures for the Grade 8's
 

flower - gift from my mom
tank top- Target
skirt - Walmart


a close up of the back of my hair, this is my go to style in the heat, looks cute and keeps the hair off me


Friday - work and piked up my new knee brace

 headband - made by me
top - Penningtons
skirt -Walmart (yes really loving the skirt)
knee brace -  from my physio place


Saturday - ROM

 flowers - made by me
top- Walmart
cowl - made by me
shorts - Penningtons
knee brace 

Sunday - The Beaches and friend's house for a BBQ

I didn't get any pictures of my outfit but Rock took this picture after of the aftermath of my day. I made sure the kids had sunscreen but I forgot to put it on me. I got burned really bad.


I didn't get any pictures for Monday cuz we just hanged out in the backyard and I didn't have a cute outfit and Tuesday I rushed home after work, had a quick bite to eat and ran to take Monkey for her first gymnastics class. 

And here are some random pictures from this week,

Here is a picture of Monkey doing her WIWW pose.


Some berries growing in the garden

The family enjoying the water at the Beaches.



I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania


No comments: