Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Double Take

This week was better with taking pictures but again weekends where my piture taking abilities fail, I guess this weekend we were having too much fun.

I have been spending lots of time outside with the kids and working on my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.

Wednesday - work

 This is another outfit that I got from my friend at her garage sale. Everything is from her and this is my favorite one (it may even show up again later that's how much I LOVE it.).

Thursday - work and a tenant appreciate BBQ at lunch
headband - made by me
t-shirt - Walmart
scarf and flower - made by me
shorts - Penningtons
knee brace - physio
diaper clad Tutu - made by me (as soon as this kid hears the self-timer beeping he runs and poses)



So I know I will get in trouble from a  friend for doing this but I wanted to do something different with the pictures. I did these last year but this year with my knee being all messed up I can't do it but since I had my brace on I would try. The first one was a fail with my scarf flying in my face but I love the way the last one turned out. It makes me look learner they way I'm stretched out. 

Friday- work 




My kids just love taking pictures with me
shrug - Fashion Bug
tank top- Fashion Bug (I think, it's so old)
skirt - from my friend

 My little model. I got her the bathing suit at Walmart. If they had this pattern in my size I would have scooped it up, pink cherries = awesome.

Saturday - crazy day, soccer picks, Rock gone for the morning, I got out of the house for 3 hours without kids with my friend and Rock went to a concert with his co-worker (I hate concerts so she did me a favor by going with him).  I didn't get any pictures of me but here is Muffin at soccer.




Sunday - we went to the zoo and then to Oshawa to celebrate Rock's grandfather's birthday. Again no pictures of me but here are the kids and Rock enjoying the splash-pad. 



Monday - work and an appointment to get Monkey into a program




I told you the outfit would reappear this week.
flower - made by me
flower pin - gift from my mom
top and skirt - from a friend
 Rock calls this hairstyle my Amy Winefield hair and for some reason every always comments how long my hair is. I wear my hair down when it's freshly washed and up the second day when I wash it and no ones says anything about the length but when I wear it half up like this everyone can't believe how long it is.

I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania

No comments: