Monday, November 5, 2012

Creative Journey Week 44

 I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 40 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

So I am recovery relatively well from the surgery, I was having a low grade fever for a few days. My antibiotics were extended and my follow up appointment with the surgeon was moved up to this Tuesday to make sure everything is ok. I haven't been as productive that I would like during this recovery period. I have gotten a lot done but not as much as I would have liked.

Theses are some of the things on my to-do list over the next few weeks; Halloween costumes,  birthday invites, creative activity for the party, loot bags,Christmas cards, get my Etsy shop up and running, new blog, Christmas presents, inventory for the shop, sew a new purse etc. See big list, let's see what I actually get done.

From my to-do list I completed the Halloween costumes, birthday invitations and some stock made up. I would have liked to get my new blog up and running but my children are glued to me like stone and I'm not getting the alone time I need to figure this out. 

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday




 Working on Tutu's costume

Working on a costume order hat


Progress on Monkey's costume, my mom was sewing this for me because I couldn't sit at the machine.




















The girls working on their pumpkins with some help from Rock and I

Monday








Progress and completion of Tutu's costume






Working on loot bags with the girls to give away at school the next day











Mermaid tops for my 2 mermaids. I was up until 2:30am working on these, my poor mom was up all night finishing the mermaid skirts.

Wednesday - Halloween






The girls in their costumes before school, the Monkey's skirt was finished by 7am, now that's cutting it close.


Tutu's pumpkin, he piked out the design and I carved it


Working on the hat at the Dr's office














The kids before they went out with Rock, I was at the Dr when they left. I think Tutu's costume turned out cute, if not a little crooked. It was done on purpose, yeah that's it.








We only got pictures of 2 of the pumpkins outside because someone stole the 3rd pumpkin, who steals a pumpkin? Also didn't get a picture this year of the decor, it wasn't all out like I normally do but it still looked cool.


Thursday

Not having lucck with the hat and had to rip it up again, this was the 2 or 3 time ripping it up.

Friday
Working on the hat while at physio



Watching Toy Story 2 with the kids and working on the hat




The hat completed








Working on headbands

Saturday

Made a giant flower headband for myself


Working on another headband while Monkey works on needlepoint






Finished off 4 headbands

Sunday
Another headband completed



Made invitations for Monkey's birthday


Made another flower for another headband



I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania






No comments: