Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Recovery

I never posted last week as I didn't have many pictures and stayed up late finishing Halloween costumes for the girls. When you spend most of your days in bed there isn't much to take pictures of. 

But a bonus of spending most of your time in bed is you tend to be very productive. I got a lot done  last week, including Halloween costumes that took way longer then anticipated to finish. I also made a lot of crocheted flower headbands. I love how they turned out. You can check out all my projects  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
  As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
Pre-surgery 
sweater - Lane Bryant
flower pin - made by me
t-shirt - Fashion Bug
jeans - MXM

Post-Surgery
Wednesday - Halloween




all 3 Halloween costumes - made by me and my mom

Friday - physio

yes I got dressed up to go but when you are house bound any excuse to dress up
scarf- Lane Bryant
t-shirt - from a friend
cardi- Target
yoga pants - Penningtons
c

Saturday- my cousin came over

crocheted flower headband - made by me
sweater - from a friend
yoga pants - Penningtons
brace and crutches - hospital

I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
 
Ania
 

 

No comments: