Monday, November 12, 2012

Creative Journey Week 45

I can't believe it's November and I've been doing this for almost a year, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

Recovery is going well but I do spend a lot of time seated. Apparently with an allograft they take the recovery much slower because of the risk of rejection. So I am taking advantage of this and getting lots of projects done.

  Theses are some of the things on my to-do list over the next few weeks; Halloween costumes,  birthday invites, creative activity for the party, loot bags,Christmas cards, get my Etsy shop up and running, new blog, Christmas presents, inventory for the shop, sew a new purse etc. See big list, let's see what I actually get done.

  Last week I completed the Halloween costumes, birthday invitations and some stock made up from my to-do list.This week I worked on more stock, finished remaking Tutu's hat, I did finally get Wordpress working for my new blog but not ready to share yet, need to do some more tweaking. 

  This week I would like to finish some custom orders I have, get the new blog ready to share, get the Etsy store up and running, work on the t-shirts for Monkey's 8th birthday and little journals for the party as well. I would like to get so much more done but I am trying to be realistic. I will also be working on more stock, and it might take me away from this because today I went on a shopping spree at Micheal's and bought 28 skeins of yarn and save $140. It was awesome. 

  If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday



Finished a flower headband



Worked on a bow headband


Made some feather headbands. But the glue holding the feathers wasn't sticking so they were for nothing. I got them at Michaels and I think that they were old stock. :(


prepped materials to make some fabric flowers





Made 2 more flowers

Tuesday
Spent 2 hours waiting at the fracture clinic to have the surgeon check the process on my knee. I started and finished the flower and started the hat


I got a Styrofoam head to display my goodies. 

Wednesday
Working on the hat at physio


Finished the hat


Started a new hat, not sure about this yarn but working outside my comfort zone with colours.

Thursday

Worked on some fabric flowers



Finished the colourful hat


Made a flower to go with the hat

Friday

Working on some Christmas packaging


Made a couple fabric flower headbands





Sewed flowers on the hats






Sewed some bows to their headbands

Saturday
Finished a second hat for Tutu, I really hope that this one doesn't get lost. 

Sunday

Working on a custom order hat, this is 2 out of the 3 ordered.  For some reason this particular yarn is giving me problems. This hat I have already ripped up 3 times.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania









 

No comments: