Monday, October 29, 2012

Creative Journey Week 43

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 40weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

So Thursday was my surgery, it almost got cancelled but the surgeon fought for me and I went in for surgery late.  I don't normally react well to anesthetic so it took me hours to recover. I went in for surgery at 3:30 and we didn't leave the hospital until after 9:30pm. Poor Rock, it was a long day for him.  I am doing ok, resting and resisting the urge to get up and go. Working on projects but not completing them as fast as I would like.  Ha ha, I guess I should give myself a few days to recover.

Theses are some of the things on my to-do list over the next few weeks; Halloween costumes,  birthday invites, creative activity for the party, loot bags,Christmas cards, get my Etsy shop up and running, new blog, Christmas presents, inventory for the shop, sew a new purse etc. See big list, let's see what I actually get done.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Tuesday

Almost done making a second hat for Tutu

Wednesday
working on the hat in the car on the way to work.


The girls got invited to a birthday party on Saturday so they asked me to sketch them something to colour for the cards.

Thursday

I had finished Tutu's hat and forgot to take a picture of it. I started this hat when my surgery was originally scheduled and by the time I got called it I had almost finished the hat minus about 5 rows.

Friday
Tutu spent the whole day beside me watching over me. He played with the ITouch while I crocheted.

The 2 finished hats

Finishing off the scales for the girl's mermaid costumes. So behind on the costumes this year. Life has gotten in the way.

Made and added a flower on the hat and were giving it as a present for the birthday party.


Started on a new hat.  My friends are worried I may run out of yarn the next few weeks.  Although I did make my mom go out and get me some mustard coloured yarn so I could make myself a cowl at some point.

Saturday



Not the best picture of me but this is where I am spending my recovery period, usually with all 3 monkeys in bed with me. 

Progress on the newest hat

The finished hat.

Sunday
Started on a new hat for some custom orders.

Halloween costume central, my mom and I trying to figure things out.

I had crafters ADD and 4 projects on the go. I was waiting for my mom to sew things on the machine and bring them to me so I could work on the next steps. 

Progress on Tutu's dinosaur costume.

I guess I got a lot more done then I thought I did. 

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania













 

No comments: