Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday and Creative Journey Week 40

Ok so we just got home and I am posting this quickly before I head off to bed for a few hours before another busy day ahead. Rock drove all 11 hours home himself, he is a rock star. I stayed up with him for about half the trip, unlike the trip down where I slept the whole time as I had a tummy bug.  It sucked big time, it started Tuesday night and I didn't start feeling normal until Friday.  Hopefully not eating anything more then toast for 3 1/2 days allowed me to lose some weight. 

We had a good trip but man was it cold down in Louisville. I guess we brought down the cool weather with us. Of course not expecting that cooler weather we weren't prepared for it but everyone assumed that cuz we are Canadian that we are use to this cold. Use to it yes, a fan of it no.  We visited with family, went to the St. James Art Fair and did some shopping.  Sadly I didn't find everything I wanted to get :( but still picked up a  few things. I was looking for an outfit to wear on Saturday when I become a God mother again but wasn't able to find anything I liked. Got a few things to wear for  Shes Connected excited to be going there next week.

This week was an OK week in terms of productivity, lots of crocheting going on. You can check out this week's below, a weekly post where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
   
Saturday - St. James Art Fair

hat and cowl - made by me
hoodie - Walmart
pants - from a friend
knee brace - physio
running shoes - Running Room
backpack - Walmart

Here are some more picture from St. James. There was lots of gorgeous stuff. I kept being stopped by people about the kids' hats/ Everything wanted to know where I got them and then were scolding me for not having a booth their. I did not see any booth seeing anything like them there.  There was lots of positive reaction to them. Sadly Tutu's hat got lost somewhere down there so I will have to make him another one :(, it fell out of the buggy after he threw it off when it got warmer. 












Saturday Night - Dinner out

sweater - Lane Bryant (new and so much fun)
pin - gift from my mom
pants - from a friend 
shoes - Walmart

Rock and his daddy out at dinner

Sunday - out to dinner
I forgot to get a picture of my outfit so I stole this from the group shot

headband - made by me
hoodie - from a friend
top -Lane Bryant (another new find)
jeans - MXM
shoes - Walmart


group shot

Monday- shopping


cowl - made by me
top - Walmart
jeans - MXM
socks - Target

We had a good trip but happy to be home.  Once I finish this post I will head to bed as I have a busy day. Need to go to the surgeon's office and pick up a pre-op package and go tot he fracture clinic to pick up my post-op brace. Also make arrangements with work to start late and leave early the next 2 Mondays due to appointments for the surgery.

Now for my Creative Journey post. I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for 40 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday .  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative.  Except this week, on Wednesday I was so sick I did not do a single creative thing. :(.

Monday
worked on the sketch some more

Tuesday
crocheting a flower at the surgeon's office

Wednesday - not a single thing was done :(

Thursday
worked on the sketch some more

Friday

Started on one of 3 hats for a friend's custom order

Saturday
finished a hat but it's to small,wasn't paying attention


Sunday

hat number 2 done

Monday

crocheted up some cords

what I got done so far

Tuesday
started on hat number 3.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania





No comments: