Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Niagara Falls

So I haven't been as good at taking pictures. I think being sick hasn't helped that much.  We had a busy week, after we returned from KY last Wednesday we went to Niagara Falls with my parents for a few days. It was a nice little get away for all of us.

I am excited about this Friday, to attend  Shes Connected and I get to meet Lisa Marie. I have know her for years on-line from a local parenting group but now I will actually get to meet her.   I still have to figure out my outfits for the days. I will be volunteering, in hopes to get over my shyness.  I am extremely shy when I don't know anyone or get put into a new situation but once I am comfortable, watch out.

This week wasnot so productive  in terms of my projects, Lots of sketching and crocheting going on. You can check them out here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
Thursday - Niagara Falls
 hat - made by met
jacket - from a friend
 Thursday night - dinner at Jack Astors
t-shirt - Fashion Bug
sweater - Lane Bryant (one of my new one piked up in KY)
belt and bracelet - Forever 21 
skirt - Penningtons
Friday - Clifton Hill
The only outfit picture I got was in the Fun House mirror.

hoodie- Walmart
jeans - MXM
brace - physio
running shoes - Running Room 

More Clifton Hill pictures



Saturday - My Godson's Baptism



 I coloured my hair Thursday for this night. It ame out darker then I wanted it to but I decided to rock a 1940's hairdo. I love how it turned out.
flower pin - gift from my mom
earrings - made by my mom
top and sweater - Lane Bryant
belt - Forever 21
skirt - Penningtons
tights- Target
shoes - Walmart 
My 3 cuties


My little man, looking so grown up. A new haircut and gel. sigh.


My dad and my little man after an outfit change (the indoor fountain was too much for him to resist).



u
cousins, my Godson and Tutu

 Monday
Taking pitures after a long day doesn't look flattering. I tried the 1940's look again but it didn't hold up at work with my headset.
sweater - Lane Bryant
flower pin - gift from my mom
jeans - MXM



I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
 
Ania
 

No comments: