Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Vacation Edition Part 2

This week I sucked again at taking pictures. We were still on vacation the rest of last week, we had a crazy schedule and I didn't always get pictures of my outfits.

This week was a semi-productive week in terms of my projects. You can check them out  here  where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
Wednesday - Canada's Wonderland

 I didn't get a full outfit picture but here are 2 self pictures taken at the start and end of the day. You can see that someone forgot her sunscreen and was burnt by the end of the day.

Headband - made by me
the rest of the outfit (not seen) - from a friend

Here are some more pictures from our day




Thursday was our "down day" , I went and had my hair done and took the girls to the Dr and took the girls shoes shopping.


I had it cut and coloured. I went a bit darker for the fall.

t-shirt - Walmart
jeans - MXM

And I came home and found this my dad and Tutu cutting the grass.

Friday - The Ex (again)


headband - made by me
dress - Target
flowers and belt - made by me
cuff - Rustik Chic
pants - Addition Elle
brace - physio
running shoes- Running Room

 And some pictures from the day.





Saturday - St. Lawerence Market, The Beaches and a friend's house

headband - made by me
dress - Walmart
brace - physio
running shoes - Running Room

And some of our pictures from the Beaches. The water was freezing but Muffin still spent a lot of time in the lake.





Sunday and Monday I was playing catch up from the week and cleaning the house.

Tuesday - taking Monkey to school for the first day and work
 
headband - made by me
earrings - made by my mom
top- Lane Bryant
pants - MXM
shoes - Walmart

I got a lot of compliments today, from my new hair do to just in general. Apparently I looked good today.

me with m bookends.




 headband - made by me
t-shirt - Children's Place
skirt - upcylced by me
backpack - Toys R Us
boots - Walmart (bought this morning)

I can't believe Monkey is starting grade 3. And next week Muffin will be starting JK. Where does the time go. Speaking of time flying, we had a blast this summer but I am glad that it's back to school time and it's time for routines and structure again. I am also looking forward to cooler weather and some down time.


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania

No comments: