Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - 11 Year Anniversary

So this past week I was not so good at taking pictures, between doing overtime at work (trying to earn some extra fun money for our vacation coming up), and school activities. I am just tired, I come home and want to crash.
 
This week was a productive week in terms of my projects, I was working a something new coming soon. You can check out a sneak peek. You can check them out here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
   

Thursday - school BBQ (no pictures of me but I have pictures of the girls' in their classrooms.)




 
Saturday - 11 year Wedding Anniversary


We went out to dinner for our anniversary. Rock surprised me, he planned the whole romantic night. It totally didn't go as planned but we had a good time anyways.

dress- Catherines
necklace - made by me
earrings - made by my mom
pashima - from the Ex for $5
tights - Target
shoes - Walmart

And this is what I wore 11 years ago. We took our pictures on the rooftop patio of our condo. Here is the post I did last year with more wedding pictures.

This is us 11 years ago


And us today.


And here is Rock mocking my WIWW poses. Doesn't he look awesome, he has now lost 225lbs. Now if only he would buy pants that would fit him instead of being a few sizes too big.

Monday - work


matching hat and cowl - made by me
t-shirt - from a friend
skirt and leggings - Penningtons
boots - Walmart
 
 
So in  July I decided that I was going to work towards my dreams and start selling my creations. I gave myself a goal to have everything ready to launch in October. I spent a lot of time over the summer doing research and prepping. I thought I gave myself plenty of time to be ready but 5 days to go until October and I am no where near ready.   I feel like I lost the race before I even started it.  
 
Ever since I came back to work in September after our crazy week of vacation I feel unmotivated. It could be that it's a crazy busy time at work, it could be the over time I am working. It could be back to school and back to homework battles with Monkey.  I just feel like I don't have the time or energy for everything. I think it's just because I've been go, go, go for so long.  

I often wonder how some women do it all? How do they take care of their families, their homes, their businesses, their lives? I don't see how it's possible. I know that some people think of me that way but I am here to tell you I don't do it all. Things slip, priorities change. 

I guess I will give myself permission to take a break, work at my own pace and when I am reading to launch I will and I will be able to give it my all.
 
I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania

No comments: