Sunday, September 9, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 36

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 30 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 30 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This past week was a very hard week for me, there was some serious stuff going on and it really effected me in many ways, some of them being my creativity and productivity. Hopefully this week it will be better and I will get out of this funk.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday 

sewed the first spike onto the hat

Tuesday

Started a new doodle

Wednesday

Had a really bad day so I pulled out the stamps and made birthday cards with the kids

This is Tutu's masterpiece.

Thursday
more progress on the doodle

Friday
did some creative writing. There is somehting so soothing with putting pen to paper. 


Started on a scarf

Saturday
made a quick necklace to wear to a party but it was a flop, it looked nice at first but as the evening wore on it just sucked.

Sunday
progress on the scarf

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania







No comments: