Sunday, September 16, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 37

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 30 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 30 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

So I was a bit more productive this week. I just wish I had the energy and the time to do everything that comes to mind or on my to-do list.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday 


adding colour to my doodle

a birthday card made for a dear friend

Tuesday





Doodles and sketches showing a sneak peek of things to come.
Wednesday
Tweaking of the idea


the last of the colour added

More doodles

Thursday
The scarf finished. I am glad to have it done because I don't enjoy knitting like I do crocheting.

Friday
did some creative brainstorming

Saturday



Created a new flower and made 2 headbands. I really like how they turned out.

Sunday

Worked on the dinosaur hat for Tutu and finished it. It looks so much cuter on him but he refused to model it for me for a picture.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania


No comments: