Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Another wonderful week has come and gone. This weekend we were blessed with a wonderful long weekend, bring on the summer because I am ready.  After taking on too much last week this week I learned to compromise and balance my need to get out and get stuff done and resting.

Still  being mostly  couch bound  has afforded me more time to work on my projects.  You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily.

As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
 
 
Wednesday
 cardi - Target
t-shirt - Penningtons
skirt - Addition Elle
scarf worn as a belt - Lane Bryant

Thursday  - work and school council
headband (not seen) - gift from a friend
cardi - Target (it was chilly out)
dress- Walmrt

Sunday  - Niagara Falls with the family



According to Rock I have Amy Winehouse hair, but I liked it. 
dress - Target
flower pins - made by me
crochet belt - made by me
jeans - MXM
running shoes - Running Room
 We had a blast spending time together as a family at the Falls and in the evening we went to my cousin's house for her birthday party. It was so hot I needed to change my clothes.


Top - Addition Elle
flower pins - made by me
jeans - MXM
 
Holiday Monday  - BBQ and fireworks
I didn't get a picture of me but here is a picture of Monkey in her new Polish costume that my cousin had just brought back for her from Poland that day.

Tuesday -work (that's our garden in the background, can't wait for the plants to grow, we have 30 tomato plants planted, lots of herbs, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, radishes, cucumbers, onions and beans).
headband - gift from a friend
dress- Target
flower pin - made by me
jeans - MXM
running shoes - Running Room
 
I just had to share this adorable picture of my 2 men, Rock hold Tutu while he decided he was going to nap.
 
 
I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania
 

1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

Busy week! I love the pop of pink with the scarf/belt in your first outfit and the Polish costume is too cute!