Monday, May 21, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 20


   I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for 20 weeks, it all started here.

So my knee is a little worse for wear and I keep pushing it (which as I keep being told it not a good thing) but I am spending more time resting then I would like. And when I do I create.





 This Holiday Monday has thrown me off and I am doing this post really late. Sorry about that but I have packed this weekend with lots of activities.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday
 Finishing off the sketch

Enjoying the warm weather outside with the kids.

Tuesday
Starting a new sketch, really enjoying sketching the flowers.

And back to working on the blanket for Monkey's teacher.

Wednesday

Working on the sketch some more

The blanket is almost done :)

Thursday
outlining the sketch



Adding a border

Friday

outlining and adding colour

the blanket is finished

And I started a scarf to give to my cousin for her birthday party on Sunday. Was hoping I could get it done on time.

Saturday
Watching the kids play and knitting my little fingers off

Still working about halfway done at this point.

Sunday

In the car on the way to Niagara Falls

I finished the scarf, I spent 15 minutes in the car finishing it while the rest of the family was at the party but I managed to get it done. It helped that we drove around for an hour between Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake and St. Catherine's.



On the way started a new project. I am using my old beading skills (netting) to come up with a pattern for a crocheted collar. Hope it works out. Had to rip up what I did as I needed more tension, also have another yarn in mind to do this with.


I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.

No comments: