Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Vacation Edition

  So my FIL came up from Louisville on Friday. We have been visiting all over Toronto and doing a lot of walking. My knee is a bit sore. And on top of it all I caught the virus the kids had so I feel like poop on top of it all. I've been taking naps because I've been feeling so sick. Isn't it awesome to be sick on your vacation?

Still  being mostly  couch bound  has afforded me more time to work on my projects.  You can check them out   here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily.

As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
 
Wednesday - work and physio
 

headband - made by me
 top- Penningtons
pants - MXM

Thursday - Work 


headband - made by me
dress - Walmart (I just picked it up the day before and I love the colours on it)
leggings - Penningtons

 It was also spirit week at school and Thursday was Crazy Hair and Pj day. Here is Monkey rocking the look.





Friday - work and FIL arrives for a visit


t-shirt - Penningtons
belt - Walmart
jeans - MXM

Friday was rainbow day at school



I chalked her hair for the rainbow effect.

 Saturday - Trip to St.Lawrence Market and the Beaches




headband - gift from a friend
top - Winners
jeans - MXM

Sunday -  shopping at the Paper Place, Kensington and out to dinner at Canyon Creek. I was excited to go shopping and pick up lots of washi tape at The Paper Place, so many pretties in one spot. And dinner was just Rock, myself and FIL, the kids stayed home with my parents. It was nice to enjoy a peaceful dinner and then after dinner we had a shopping trip at Chapters where I picked up the newest issues of Artful Blogging, Where Women Create and Somerset Studio, and I also picked up Art Lab For Kids and Desire to Inspire.

headband - made by me
cowl - made by me
top - Walmart
jeans - MXM


Dinner

 headband = gift from a  friend
cardi - Dress Barn
maxi dress - made by me
 
Monday - lab work, walking around Sherway Gardens and dinner out at the Muddy Duck
 
 
 headband - made by me
cardi - Fashion Bug
jeans - MXM
 
Tuesday - walking around downtown and Eaton's Centre and dinner at East Side Mario's.
 headband - made by me
dress - Target
flower pin and belt - made by me
jeans - MXM
 
 
Here are some pics from FIL's visit
 
 Rock and his dad at the Beaches.


The girls enjoying some honey sticks at Kensington.

The kids releasing energy at Sherway


Us at Younge Dundas Square



Us at dinner, and please ignore the stain on my hoodie, I swear I didn't see it until after the picture was on the camera. In real life it looked like it was clean, not sure where it came from.



And here are some pictures I took of the super moon on Saturday.

I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania
 

No comments: