Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Zoo Edition

So I got my MRI results back last Wednesday and apparently my motto is go big or go home because I tore both the ACL and the meniscus. Both are full muscle tears which means surgery down the line. So needless to say I wont' be back to my active self any time soon. :(

In other bad news last night when I was writing my post I spilled tea on my lap top and am hoping it will recover but who knows. So this is a short post with pics only from one day. 

Still  being mostly  couch bound  has afforded me more time to work on my projects.  You can check them out   here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily.

As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
Friday was a P.D. day fro Monkey so we took a trip to the zoo. All I can say is thank God the zoo mobile was running because it saved me lots of walking.
 
 
  A family picture waiting for the zoomobile. Isn't Rock looking amazing he's lost over 195lbs. I am so proud of him.

headband - made by me
hoodie - Fashion Bug
t-shirt- Penningtons
jeans - MXM
shoes- Running room

And here are some of the animals we saw




Ok the last 3 are my animals but they are cute too.

I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania

1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your knee :(