Sunday, May 13, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 19

  I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for 19 weeks, it all started here.

Well last week I said my knee was getting better but after last week I may have made things worse. My FIL was here for a visit and we did a lot of walking and a lot if visiting. I didn't get as much done as I normally do on account of that. I mostly worked on a baby blanket for Monkey's teacher.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.


Monday
Working on the scarf for my mom for Mother's Day, doing this while waiting to get blood work done.


Working on it some more

And I finished it.


And I went back to working on the blanket.


Tuesday
Working on the blanket in the car ride to the subway heading down to Eaton Centre


And I did a little bit on the subway ride.


Wednesday


It was a very busy day for me so I only got to work on the blanket at night when everyone was asleep.


Thursday
Another busy day so again I only worked on it at night once everyone was asleep.


Friday
In the car on the way to the zoo


The blanket is getting bigger


Saturday
working on the blanket while doing an ice/heat combo on my knee, between all the walking while FIL was in town Friday through Wednesday, going to the zoo on Friday and starting to clean up and reorganize my studio I kind of over did it.

Sunday




Working on the blanket today getting close t being done. I also worked on my studio some more; I can't wait until it's done.



I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.

No comments: