Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zoo - New Year's Day

New Year's Day we went to the zoo.


A snowman by the front gates


polar bear



Snowy owls





Animals in the Australian Pavilion.





Sea life in the aquarium.

gorillas


The kids in a canoe.



Mesmerized by the fish.



Seeing more animals.


As Tutu says "Hip...poe" He loved the hippoes.  After we got home he runs to the door and says "hip...poe" and points to the car. Wait until he figures out that we got a membership to the zoo and can go whenever we want.



Checking out the wild boars.


more animals




And us with the chimp before we left. I included the last picture because I thought Muffin looked so cute.

The kids had a blast, I"m very glad we decided to get a membership again. I know we will be putting it to good use.

1 comment:

celiacgirl said...

Professional quality pics. Wow and wow. I especially love the "snowy owls" because well I love "snowy owls" Keep shooting Ania!