Monday, January 23, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 3

I started this weekly post as a means to keep me accountable with my goal of being creative everyday. This week I was very productive at creating things and taking pictures.



Sunday this is the hat I was working on but I never got the picture of last week.


Colouring in the cover of my Smash Journal on Monday

 And the completed cover.

Tuesday more working on the hat and a sketch...


And I dirty iced a cake.




Wednesday I worked on the hat some more and....

covered my cake in fondant.





Thursday I completed the  cake...

And almost finished the hat.



Friday was a very productive day. I worked on the hat some more, made a pin for Muffin to wear on Saturday for her Birthday Party,...





and I made myself a headband for Muffin's party,...

and I finished the hat I was making for Rock...


and finally I made matching headbands for the girls so we could all co-ordinate.


And after Muffin's party on Saturday I started up a new project; a hot for a friend.


And Sunday in the car ride home from another trip to the zoo I worked on the new hat some more.


Like I said this week has been a very productive week.

Hope you've had a productive week as well.

Ania


No comments: