Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whast I Wore Wednesday - Louisville Edition

This morning we arrived back home at 5:38 am, I had hoped to do my post this morning but I crashed in bed instead.  The trip this year didn't take as long, I guess being pregnant the last time we needed extra time for my bathroom breaks and my morning sickness.  We had a good time at the wedding and visiting family.


As the previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy,  and Momma Go Round.











My outfit worn to go shopping at Target
headband - made by me
t-shirt - Penningtons
jean skirt - MXM
leggings - Penningtons
shoes - Payless

The Wedding Outfits




Tutu:
the outfit was a gift store unknown
shoes - Target
Muffin:
flower int he hair - Walgreens
dress - Syms
tights - Children's Place
heels - Walmart
Monkey:
flower int he hair - Walgreens
dress - Syms
tights - Children's Place
heels - Syms
The family before we left. I managed to get a group shot of us but I forgot to take a picture of me before we left or of the present I made for the lovely couple. 















Sorry for the bathroom shots but it the only place I could get a decent picture (the last shot was taken by Rock but he didn't change the settings so the picture wasn't to clear).
headband - made by me
dress- upclycled by me
cardi- Target
tights - Target
shoes - Target






Sunday we went to Boo in the Zoo with the kids. They had a blast.
hat - Target
t-shirt - Target
jeans - MXM
owl socks - Target
shoes - Payless
I don't know if you noticed but I took advantage of Target and stocked up on a lot of things we don't have at home.  I so heat Target and can't wait till it comes up here.  
 
So we are home for the day recuperating and then tomorrow morning we leave for Niagara Falls again to take the kids to Great Wolf Lodge.  It`s been an action packed week and the fun is continuing.

There is still so much unpacking and putting away to do plus I still need to pack the bags for tomorrow. All I want to do is crawl into bed with Tutu who is napping right now.

Ania

1 comment:

celiacgirl said...

Wow!! What a great time you guys had. Everyone looks amazing and the outfits fabulous. Keep it up, you go girl.................