Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Flower Pins

 I started back to work this week so I`m trying to get back into a regular routine of work, life and taking pictures.  This week was a big week for me because my little man turned 2 on Monday. I can`t believe 2 years have flown by and I have been blessed to have him in my life. I shared his pictures and birth story on Monday.

I`ve also been working on my creative side. Now that I've been holding myself accountable here on a weekly basis and posting my pictures on facebook and twitter daily I seem to get more done.

As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.

 Wednesday - testing for Monkey and Dr`s appointment for me
headband - made by me
dress- Target
pins - made by me
jeans -MXM

Thursday - Dr`s appointment
headband - made by me
top - Walmart
flower pins - made by me
skirt - Penningtons




Saturday - Tutu`s 2nd birthday party
headband  not wearing one because I forgot to put it on before the party started :(
dress- Catherine's
flower pins - made by me

Yes, I really like the pins I made.

 Tuesday - work
headband - made by me
cardi - Target
t-shirt - Penningtons
belt - Forever 21
jeans - MXM
socks - Walmart

I hope that everyone had a creative week and produced a lot of stuff. Hope the upcoming week is as creative.

3 comments:

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def a SUPER cute outfits!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Ania said...

Thanks for dropping by and the compliments

Marionberry Style said...

Cute looks! And how adorable is your little one?! Seriously.
Love the flower pins :)
XO - Marion