Sunday, February 12, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 6


I'm posting this a little early as I've started going to the gym again and tomorrow is one of my workout days. I go before work and don't feel like waking up even earlier to post. If you want to join up with my linky party it will open up tomorrow morning.

This week has been a productive week, I've got a few projects done this week.

Monday -  Working on my ruffle scarf.

Still working on the ruffles.


Tuesday - And worked on Valentine's with Monkey.



And we created these pages for her agenda so she could keep her love ones with her at school. The only thing missing is pictures of her Babcia and Dziadzu (Grandma and Grandpa) we need to find some for her.

And did some art journalling, it was more journalling then art but it was creative.


Thursday - And more ruffles, this needs a lot of ruffling.

And more ruffles.



And more working on Valentines.


Friday - more ruffles and I stopped here because I needed to work on more things but after I am done the grey ruffles, I will be adding some yellow ones.


Saturday - Waiting at the lab to get some blood work done and I started working on some gifts.






Sunday - We made Kool Aid Play dough with glitter. I pinned this recipe and we added glitter. It was so much fun and it smells so amazing. Yum much better the store bought stuff.

And worked some more on the the gifts.


No comments: