Wednesday, December 7, 2011

And then she turned 7



I can't believe my little Monkey has turned 7 years old. 7 years ago today at 9:06 am, I pushed her into the world. I was blessed to be able to pull her out myself and place her on my belly, however shortly after that she was whisked away to NICU due to her swallowing meconium and having fluid on her lungs which caused her to have difficulties breathing. She spent the first 1 1/2 days of life in an incubator, we were told she would be in there at least a week but being the fighter she was, she was released and we were home after 2 days.  She was a beautiful girl who blessed me as her mother. I am so lucky.

Here is her first year of life.















 Her second year of life.












Her third year of life













Her fourth year













Her fifth year.









Her 6th year.














Her seventh year
.












She is growing up to be such a great special girl. She makes me so proud. I know I keep saying it but I am truly blessed to be this girl's mother. Happy 7th Birthday Baby Girl.

Ania

No comments: