Friday, April 29, 2011

Have a Little Faith

So I've been thinking about my old wish list. I had things on the list that were easily obtainable, I could have walked into a store and bought them any time. By putting them on the list it just put it in the forefront of my mind to get them. I suppose a bunch of things on the list were obtained that way. But then there was things that I put on the list that I had no way of knowing how I was going to get those things. Some things like a bigger house with a yard were not in the books at that time. It took a whole series of events to happen, in order for that wish to come true. When I put it down on the list I never imagined how that would come about.


I also wanted another child. Rock and I had discussed that even though I wanted another child we were done having children. Even though rationally I understood the reasons why we shouldn't have anymore children, I felt that we weren't done having children and I really wanted another one. Again I didn't understand the how it would happen. All I know is I put it on my list and prayed and 4 days before Rock went to the Dr to discuss getting a vasectomy, we got pregnant. I just knew I needed to trust. The world is full of miracles from little things to big, I am grateful that I put my faith out to God and He in turn rewarded me. We don't always need to know the how to obtain the end result, sometime we just need to have faith.


I hope this has inspired you to have a little faith.

May you have a blessed day.

No comments: