Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting Back on the Creative Horse

I've always been a creative person. I need to have my hands busy (I get this from my mom). Sine my Mother in Law passed away I haven't been able to create. I've been doing keep busy projects but not designing things. So I've been checking out this blog the last 2 days and getting excited about upcycling some clothes. It's got my juices flowing again.I haven't read it in a while and she had a month where she embellished sweaters. I've got lots of ideas. I spent the afternoon and evening making some fabric flowers from old tops. I made 12 flowers and have 1 burnt finger (from singeing the fabric). Can't wait to do more with the flowers. I've torn between making a bib necklace or embellishing a top. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I guess you'll have to check back to see what they turn into.

No comments: