Monday, January 31, 2011

Follow your Dreams


Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls. Joseph Campbell


I'm in the process of re-evaluating myself. I know I want more in my life, I want to change things up. I wouldn't call it a mid-life crisis but just an awakening. Things moved fast in my 20's and I feel like I lost myself along the way. I feel I was truer to myself in my teens then I am now. I wanted to share with you a link to a e-course I was/am working on. Maybe some of you are at this same place. I want to follow my dreams but this looks a little different now in my 30's with a house and kids as responsibilities, then it did in my 20's when there was none. When I could take more risks and not worry about the consequences as much. Maybe this will help someone else out.


2 comments:

ABCcreativity said...

I'm so glad you've joined the course!

It can be trickier to follow our dreams when we have responsibilities and obligations, but I do believe we can always find a way.

Ania said...

It is harder but I'm working on it. I'm still young so it may take me longer to get there but I'll get there.