Saturday, February 12, 2011

A not so productive week


This last week has not gone according to plan at all. First Tutu got the stomach flu, followed by myself. Rock wasn't feeling well either so I didn't have much time to create, nor had the motivation. I did work on a quick upcycling project.
I cut out circles from an old t-shirt and hand sewed them to an old t-shirt of mine. I'm not sure if I'm 100% satisfied with it but it looks OK. I was going to take a picture of it to share but unfortunately I got it dirty before I could. I think after a washing it will look better because the edges will curl.
I also started working on a decoration project for Tutu's combination 1st Birthday/Baptism in 1 1/2 months. I started crocheting circles in white and light blue to be strung up as reusable decorations. Hopefully next week I will have more to post.

No comments: